A commissionaire facility is provided within the main atrium foyer. 24 hour access is available together with disabled person access. There are various points of access into the building; Stockwell Street, Trongate and Osborne Street.
Please note the adjacent accommodation can be configure to suit specific requirements as has been done elsewhere in the building.
|Floor/Suite||sq m||sq ft|
|Fourth Floor (South Suite)||1,313||14,137|
|Fourth Floor (North Suite)*
*Available H2 2021
|Third Floor (South Suite)||1,317||14,174|
|Third Floor (Middle Suite)*||826||8,886|
|Third Floor (North Suite)||1,053||11,334|
|*This can be split to provide 2 further smaller suites:|
|Third Floor (Middle East Suite)||295||3,171|
|Third Floor (Middle West Suite)||455||4,893|
|Total Third Floor||3,196||34,394|
|Second Floor (North/Middle Suites)||1,631||17,553|
|Second Floor (South Suite)||1,282||13,801|
|Total Second Floor||2,913||31,354|
Recently, the atrium has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment which includes:
- A new entrance with high quality reception area
- Bright atrium providing natural light
- Café/breakout area
- WiFi and booth seating/meeting space
- Brand new lifts
- New flooring
- Fully raised access flooring with a floor depth in excess of 250mm
- New LG7 compliant LED lighting
- Suspended ceiling system
- New HVAC system
- Refurbished male, female and DDA toilets where required. Showers can also be provided
- Provision for kitchen and ‘pop ups’ within the office accommodation
- Carpets and floor boxes
- The landlord can also carry out the proposed fit out at the expense of the tenant.
Subject to agreeing a specification and costs.
- External undercover fully secure cycle storage area with 32 bike racks
- Further internal secure bike area with 8 bike racks
- 22 lockers with seating
- Wet room/airing area
- Bike maintenance section
- Additional welfare area including showers and changing areas will be created off the main atrium and next to the internal secure bike area
- The common areas of Granite House have a very good A EPC rating
Granite House is a WiredScore Silver building and the building has its own dedicated dark fibre that can be made available to the tenant in addition to phone lines at a considerable discount to market. This also allows quick entry with the fibre being in place at time of occupation.
There is basement storage within Granite House that has been split into small units and refurbished. The area is bright and each storage unit has its own security lock. A floor plan has been provided for information.